What it Does?
When one of the service buttons is pressed it performs the following functions:
- Request message is sent in less than 1 second
- Locations are flashed on the service dashboard
- Text notifications are sent via Telegram
How it Works?
- No Wires, No Charging, No SIM
- Over 5 Years Battery Life (2 x AA)
- Different Buttons can be used to call separate services
- ONE-Hour-Heartbeat with Battery Status
- Fully-Encrypted Data Transmission
- Live-Dashboard with Reporting
- LED indication for Button presses
- Variants available with black enclosure / 2 buttons
- We also offer the option of labeling on the buttons (with MOQ)
- Model No: MTC-SCB01
- Enclosure Size: 180 x 80 x 48 mm
- Net Weight: 350 g
- Ingress Protection: IP67
- Operating Temperature: -18°C to + 55°C
- Voltage: 3V (2 x AA-Alkaline Battery)
- Battery Life: 5 Years
- LoRa Frequency:
- EU863-870 (CE-Certified)
- IN865-867 (ETA-Certified)
- AS923-1, -2, -3, -4
- SF Supported: 7 – 12
- OTAA and ADR: Compliant
- RF Output: 14 dBm
Dashboard, Alarms & Reports
Dashboard comprises of the following segments:
- Map: Dynamic Map Locations
- Location Widgets: If a map is not feasible, single tiles can be displayed per location
- In-built Sound Alarm in the Dashboard
- Alarm Disarm function to mute or disarm active alarms
- Low-Battery and Button disconnected indication
- User Authentication
Detailed Real-time Reporting & Statistics: Generation of dynamic usage reports in real-time
- Conference- or meeting rooms
- Restaurant tables to request Drinks, Food or Bills
- Assistance services like Reception, Food, Laundry at Hotels
- Hospital rooms to seek nurse
- Banks, Airports, Educational Institutions and many more as assistance buttons
The device needs a LoRa Gateway and LoRaWAN network. The number of required
gateways depends on the Location and covered area over which these devices are installed.
Over 1000 devices in parallel can be easily connected with a single gateway.
The battery life of a device can run over 5 years.
The product is CE, RoHS, REACH, WEEE certified in Germany and ETA approved by the
Wireless Planning Commission, Govt of India.