What it Does?
In case of emergency when the button is pressed it performs the following functions:
- Alarm message is sent in less than 1 second
- Confirmations are shown on the button
- Locations are flashed on the Application dashboard
- An Alarm Notification can be sent via a configurable notification channel, e.g. Telegram or our LoRa Alarm Unit
How it Works?
- No Wires, No Charging, No SIM
- Over 5 Years Battery Life (2 x AA-Alkaline Battery)
- Configurable inbuilt Confirmation
- Tamper-, Dust- and Water-proof (IP67)
- Accidental Push-Protection Enclosure
- ONE-Hour-Heartbeat with Battery Status
- Fully-Encrypted Data Transmission
- Live-Dashboard with Reporting
- Available with Red Lens (MTC-PB01, Red and Yellow LED) and White Lens (MTC-PB02, Red, Yellow and Green LED)
- Model No: MTC-PB01 / MTC-PB02
- Enclosure Size: 95 x 95 x 40 mm
- Net Weight: 184 g
- Ingress Protection: IP67
- Operating Temperature: -18°C to + 55°C
- Voltage: 3V (2 x AA-Alkaline Battery)
- Battery Life: 5 Years
- LoRa Frequency:
- EU863-870 (CE-Certified)
- IN865-867 (ETA-Certified)
- AS923-1, -2, -3, -4
- SF Supported: 7 – 12
- OTAA and ADR: Compliant
- RF Output: 14 dBm
Dashboard, Alarms & Reports
Dashboard comprises of the following segments:
- Map: Dynamic Map Locations
- In-built Sound Alarm in the Dashboard
- Alarm Disarm function to mute or disarm active alarms
- Low-Battery and Button disconnected indication
- User Authentication
Detailed Real-time Reporting & Statistics: Generation of dynamic usage reports in real-time
- Industrial Sector
- Police, Ambulance and Fire alarm system
- Residential Security and Safety
- Emergency Solution in Hospitals
- Wireless Nurse Call System in Hospitals
- Home Automation
- Ragging and Brawl safety solution
- Theft, Shoplifting and Violence
- SPA, Sauna, GYM, Swimming and Front-Office
- University Campus
What is required for this Product to be functional or is it complete itself?
The device needs a LoRa Gateway and LoRaWAN network. The number of required
gateways depends on the Location and covered area over which these devices are installed.
How many devices can be installed and connected with the Gateway?
Over 1000 devices in parallel can be easily connected with a single gateway.
How often do I need to replace the two AA-Alkaline batteries?
The battery life of a device can run over 5 years.
Does this product have any certifications and approvals?
The product is CE, RoHS, REACH, WEEE certified in Germany and ETA approved by the
Wireless Planning Commission, Govt of India.