What it Does?
In case of emergency when the button is pressed it performs the following functions:
- Locations are flashed on the dashboard
- Alarm Unit rings
- Sends text messages via telegram
- Auto generated reports are sent by email
How it Works?
- Worldwide Unlicensed Band:
- EU 863-870 MHz
- IN 865 -867 MHz
- US 902-928 MHz
- AU 915-928 MHz
- Wireless – Works on LoRaWAN Technology
- Integrated Big-Data Analysis Platform– Dynamic Dashboard for Real-time reports and analysis
- Encrypted and secure data
- Send alerts, messages- Enhanced reporting server with Alerts through Dashboard , Email and Telegram.
- Low Power- Huge Battery life of 5 years with standard two AA – Alkaline Batteries
- Accidental push-proof design enclosure
- Used as indoor/outdoor applications
- IP65/IP67 Ingress protection with inbuilt buzzer
- Designed, Engineered and developed in Germany
- Model No: MTC-CPB01
- Enclosure Size: 95 x 95 x 40 mm
- Net Weight: 184 g
- Ingress Protection: IP65/IP67
- Operating Temperature: -40°C to + 85°C
- Voltage: 3v (2 x AA Battery)
- Battery Life: 5 Years
- LoRa Frequency:
- EU 863-870 MHz (CE-Certified)
- IN 865 -867 MHz (ETA-Certified)
- US 902-928 MHz
- AU 915-928 MHz
- SF Supported: 7 – 12
- OTAA and ABP: Compliant
- RF Output: 20 dBm
Dashboard, Alerts, Alarm & Reports
Dashboard comprises of the following segments:
- Map: Real street-map location.
- Legends: Convey the button’s battery status and health.
- Alarms Today: Active buttons can be disarmed by clicking on the “disarm button”.
- Tabular Section: It includes the following sections:
- Location Address: Shows the active pressed buttons of a location
- Alarm Started: Reflects the time at which button is pressed
- Alarm Stopped: Reflects the time at which button is disarmed via dashboard
- Response Time: Calculate the response time on the basis of alarm activation and deactivation
- Last Heartbeat: Indicates the time of last heartbeat of the device
Auto Generated Reports: Reports are generated automatically (Weekly, Monthly & Yearly) and transferred to the end user via email.
Depending on the used case we have following application areas:
- Police, Ambulance and Fire alarm system
- Residential Security and Safety
- Emergency Solution in Hospitals
- Wireless Nurse Call System in Hospitals
- Home Automation
- Ragging and Brawl safety solution
- Theft, Shoplifting and Violence
- SPA,Sauna,GYM,Swimming and Front office
- University Campus
The device basically remains in sleep mode. It only sends it’s heartbeats in two conditions. Firstly, when the button is pressed and secondly at regular intervals which is normally one hour.
Use a standard Phillips (+) screwdriver to remove four screws provided on the top to remove the top cover and replace 2 numbers AA batteries from the battery holder.
The device needs a gateway for its functionality. The number of gateways depends on the Location and covered area over which these devices are installed. For better security an Alarm Unit is also needed.
Yes, it can be used as SOS Button.
Yes, it is IP65 or IP67 depending upon the use case.
Any number but 10,000 devices are generally recommended.
The battery life of the device can run up to 5 years.
The joining attempt will start some time after the start of the device (by default 30 seconds). 3 very short beeps (chirps) in rapid succession indicate successful joining of the network.
Yes, The product is CE certified and ETA approved by Wireless Planning Commission, Govt of India.