What it Does?
It performs the following functions:
- Raise Alarm on manhole lid opens or closes
- Communicate manhole lid status
- Communicate Emergency
- Notify Responders
How it Works?
- 5 Years Battery Life
- Robust, Dustproof and Waterproof design
- Allows full manhole Management
- Integrated Big-Data Analysis Platform- Dynamic cloud based Dashboard
for Real-time reports and analysis
- Real time data transfer
- Encrypted and secure data
- Designed, Engineered and developed in Germany
- Model No: MTC-MH01
- Enclosure Size: 121 x 81 x 60 mm
- Net Weight: 1000 g
- Ingress Protection: IP66
- Operating Temperature: -40°C to + 85°C
- Operating Humidity: 10% to 95%
- Voltage: 3v (2 x AA Battery)
- Battery Life: 5 Years
- LoRa Frequency:
- EU 863-870 Mhz (CE-Certified)
- IN 865-867 Mhz (ETA-Certified)
- US 902-928 Mhz
- AU 915-928 Mhz
- AS 923 MHz
- SF Supported: 7 – 12
- OTAA and ABP: Compliant
- RF Output: 20 dBm
Dashboard, Alerts, Alarm & Reports
Dashboard comprises of the following segments:
- Customizable Layout: According to the customer
- Real-time Update: Values are updated on dashboard in real time
- Time-intervals: Freedom to view history on intervals of minutes, hours, day,
week and year wise
Auto Generated Reports: Reports are generated automatically (Weekly, Monthly & Yearly) and transferred to the end user via email.
Depending on the used case we have following application areas:
- Public Areas
- Manufacturing Units
The device has a spring at the top which detects the manhole lid/cover status.
The battery life of the device can run up to 5 years.
Yes, it is IP69 depending upon the use case.
Yes, Dashboard reports can be downloaded as a PDF.
The device needs power connection and a gateway for its functionality.
We provide you with complete flexibility to set permissions, for example based on role
or location, so that you can precisely determine who sees what data.
The joining attempt will start automatically once the device comes under the coverage of the gateway.
Yes, the device is CE certified.