What it Does?
It performs the following functions:
- On-screen display of anonymous real-time people count
- Manage Social Distancing
- Shows trend of rush-hour on the dashboard
- Shows people trend on the dashboard
- Perform analysis to improve utilization of resources
How it Works?
- Real-time counting without affecting privacy
- LED Display to visualize the counts
- Scans any WiFi- or Bluetooth- capable Phone
- WiFi / Bluetooth need not be switched-on
- Scanning coverage is configurable
- Sends count on LoRa at configurable interval
- More appropriate to represent the Trends of counts at a particular location .
- Integrated Big-Data Analysis Platform – Dynamic cloud based Dashboard
for Real-time reports and analysis
- Real time data transfer
- Encrypted and secure data
- Low Power – Micro USB charging
- Designed, Engineered and developed in Germany
- Model No: MTC-PX02
- Enclosure Size: 195 x 142 x 45 mm
- Net Weight: 600 g
- Enclosure: Black Acrylic
- Operating Temperature: -40°C to + 55°C
- Power: 220v
- LED Display
- Scanning: WiFi or Bluetooth-based
- LoRa Frequency:
- EU 863-870 MHz
- IN865 -867 MHz
- US 902-928 MHz
- AU 915-928 MHz
- SF Supported: 7 – 12
- OTAA and ABP: Compliant
Dashboard, Alerts, Alarm & Reports
Dashboard comprises of the following segments:
- Customizable Layout: According to the customer
- Real-time Update: Values are updated on dashboard in real time
- Time-intervals: Freedom to view history on intervals of minutes, hours, day,
week and year wise
Auto Generated Reports: Reports are generated automatically (Weekly, Monthly & Yearly) and transferred to the end user via email.
Depending on the used case we have following application areas:
- Social Distancing
- Theatres, Restaurants and College Classrooms
- Office Reception, Conference Room
- Airports, Railway stations, Municipality Corporation etc.
- Various Entry/Exit Gates
- Crowd Management
The device reads the MAC address of surrounding phones and tablets.
No, it only counts the mobile phones which are switched on. Mobile phones in aeroplane mode are also not counted. The device is more appropriate to represent the Trends of counts at a particular location and can analyse collective data.
Yes, The device will still count the mobile phones.
No, it considers only the first few letters of MAC address for counting.
Yes, Dashboard reports can be downloaded as a PDF.
The device needs power connection and a gateway for its functionality.
No, it’s a German product.
We provide you with complete flexibility to set permissions, for example based on role
or location, so that you can precisely determine who sees what data.
The joining attempt will start automatically once the device comes under the coverage of gateway. Once the attempt is successful you can visualise pax count on the screen of device.
Yes, the device is CE certified.