What it Does?
It includes following functions:
- Raise Emergency Alarm
- Notify Responders
- Reduce Accidental Impact
How it Works?
- WiFi Enabled
- Siren on Alarm Press
- LED-Button to manually stop Siren
- Secure Data Transmission
- Worldwide Unlicensed Band
- Wireless – Works on LoRaWAN Technology
- Integrated Big-Data Analysis Platform- Dynamic Dashboard for Real-time reports and analysis
- Low Power- Huge Battery life with 3 – 5 years with standard two AA – Alkaline Batteries
- IP65 Ingress protection
- Designed, Engineered and developed in Germany
Dashboard, Alerts, Alarm & Reports
- Map: Real street-map location
- Legends: Below on the right side of the map, legends are present to convey the button’s status and health
- Alarms Today: This segment indicates active pressed buttons as a list which also can be disarm by clicking on disarm button
- Tabular Section: This segment helps in keeping records of the alerts history. Based upon the time on which alarm is triggered vs alarm is stopped one can easily get the response time of the help arrived.
Auto Generated Reports: Reports are generated automatically (Weekly, Monthly & Yearly) and transferred to the end user via email.
Depending on the used case we have following application areas:
- Control Rooms
- Shopping Malls
- Manufacturing Units
- Commercial complexes
Yes, you can adjust it according to your surroundings.
This is a standalone device. You just need a secure WiFi connection.
Over the top we have green LED. If the green light is constant it means the device has successfully connected to the network.
No, it needs a 220v constant power supply.
Yes, you can disarm the button through the dashboard.
On the top left side, press the red button to manually stop the siren.