What it Does?
The purpose of installing Smart COVID-19 CO2 LoRa based Sensor on the premise is to:
- Monitor COVID-19 relevant CO2 in Rooms
- Air Quality (Temperature & Humidity)
- Direct Alert on Device (Buzzer and LED)
- Notify Responders
- Communicate Emergency
- Trend Indication and Data Analysis
- Automatic LED Alerts on threshold limits
- Real-time sensor measurement
- Configurable measurement sending interval
- Regular Heartbeat at configurable interval
- Secure Data Transmission
- Model No: MTC-CO2-01
- Enclosure Size: 95 x 95 x 55 mm
- Net Weight: 198 g
- Operating Temperature: -40°C to + 85°C
- Voltage: 220v AC / 5V DC
- LoRa Frequency:
- EU 863-870 MHz
- IN 865-867 MHz
- US 902-928 MHz
- AU 915-928 MHz
- AS 923 MHz
- KR 920-923 MHz
- OTAA and ABP: Compliant
- CO2: 0-40.000 ppm
- Temperature: 0-70°C
- Humidity: 0-100% RH
- Sensor Accuracy:
- CO2: ± 50ppm
- Temperature: ± 0.5°C
- Humidity: ±3% RH
Dashboard, Alerts, Alarm & Reports
Dashboard comprises of the following segments:
- Customizable Layout- According to the customer
- Real-time Update: Values are updated immediately on dashboard
- Track: Keep track of surrounding
- Time-intervals: Freedom to view history on intervals of minutes, hours, day, week and year wise
Auto Generated Reports: Reports are generated automatically (Weekly, Monthly & Yearly) and transferred to the end user via email.
Depending on the used case we have following application areas:
- School Classrooms
- Offices and Conference Rooms
- Shopping Malls
- Courtrooms, Banks and Hotels
Temperature Range: -40 to +85°C. Humidity Range: 0% to 100% rel. humidity. Pressure Range: 3 mba rto 110 mbar.
Yes. The sensor is calibrated
The device needs a gateway for its functionality. The number of gateways depends on the Location and covered area over which these devices are installed. For better security an Alarm Unit is also needed.
Yes, it is IP65 or IP67 depending upon the use case.
Any number but 10,000 devices are generally recommended.
No, it’s a German product.
The battery life of the device can run up to 5 years.
The joining attempt will start some time after the start of the device (by default 30 seconds). 3 very short beeps (chirps) in rapid succession indicate successful joining of the network.
Yes, The product is CE certified and ETA approved by Wireless Planning Commission, Govt of India.