This website is copyrighted and maintained by Mutelcor GmbH, registered in Duisburg/Germany. Copyright ©2014 “Mutelcor GmbH”
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Mutelcor GmbH does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind.
Limitations of liability
Mutelcor GmbH will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if Mutelcor GmbH has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit Mutelcor GmbH’s liability in respect of any:
- death or personal injury caused by Mutelcor GmbH’s negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of Mutelcor GmbH; or
- Matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for Mutelcor GmbH to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable. If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
You agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect Mutelcor GmbH’s officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as Mutelcor GmbH.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
Ownership of copyright
The copyright in this website and the material on this website (including without limitation the text, computer code, artwork, photographs, images, music, audio material, video material and audio-visual material on this website) is owned by Mutelcor GmbH and its licensors.
Mutelcor GmbH grants to you a worldwide non-exclusive royalty-free revocable license to:
- view this website and the material on this website on a computer or mobile device via a web browser;
- copy and store this website and the material on this website in your web browser cache memory; and
- print pages from this website for your own personal and non-commercial use.
Mutelcor GmbH does not grant you any other rights in relation to this website or the material on this website. In other words, all other rights are reserved. For the avoidance of doubt, you must not adapt, edit, change, transform, publish, republish, distribute, redistribute, broadcast, rebroadcast or show or play in public this website or the material on this website (in any form or media) without Mutelcor GmbH’s prior written permission.
The automated and/or systematic collection of data from this website is prohibited.
You may request permission to use the copyright materials on this website by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org or Mutelcor GmbH • An der Bastei 42a, D-47259 Duisburg, Germany.
Enforcement of copyright
Mutelcor GmbH takes the protection of its copyright very seriously. If Mutelcor GmbH discovers that you have used its copyright materials in contravention of the license above, Mutelcor GmbH may bring legal proceedings against you seeking monetary damages and an injunction to stop you using those materials. You could also be ordered to pay legal costs. If you become aware of any use of Mutelcor GmbH’s copyright materials that contravenes or may contravene the license above, please report this by email to email@example.com or by post to Mutelcor GmbH • An der Bastei 42a, D-47259 Duisburg, Germany.
If you become aware of any material on the website that you believe infringes your or any other person’s copyright, please report this by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Mutelcor GmbH • An der Bastei 42a, D-47259 Duisburg, Germany.