LoRa Customer Feedback
When the customer presses the feedback button, it performs the following functions:
- Customer Feedback is counted
- Customer feels valued as his Feedback is collected
- Votes are counted in real-time and accumulated on the device
- Accumulated Votes are sent to the Application at a regular interval
- Vote counts are shown on the dashboard
- Reports can automatically be generated from the vote counts and sent to the user via E-Mail
How it Works?
Dashboard, Alerts & Reports
Dashboard comprises of the following segments:
Detailed Real-time Reporting & Statistics: Generation of dynamic usage reports in real-time
The device needs a LoRa Gateway and LoRaWAN network. The number of required gateways depends on the Location and covered area over which these devices are installed.
Over 1000 devices in parallel can be easily connected with a single gateway.
A device can run for more than 5 years without the batteries being replaced.
The product is CE, RoHS, REACH, WEEE certified in Germany and ETA approved by the Wireless Planning Commission, Govt of India.