- Long Range: 15 – 20 km
- Low Power: Battery life up to 5 years.
- Secured End to end AES128 encryption
- Connects Millions of Nodes
- Availability of LoRaWAN networks for speedy deployment of IoT
- Single Gateway can connect 10,000s of nodes
- Simple Architecture, easy to deploy
- Uses 863 MHz – 928 MHz ISM bands which is available world wide
- Supports 3 types of devices: Class A, B and C
Reach out to our technology experts and know more about our LoRa technology based design and development capabilities in the following:
- Software Applications (Front & Backend)
- LoRa Hardware and Software Design
- LoRa End nodes / Sensor Devices
- LoRa Gateway
Still wondering if LoRa is the right technology for your enterprise? Write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org and we help you with the right answers!