- Transforms the unconnected objects into smart connected devices
- Builds an ecosystem of connected physical devices accessible through internet
- Equips the connected devices with embedded technology to observe
- Identifies and understands the surrounding, generate data and communicate within the network
- Lastly, IoT enables agglomeration of various technologies working in tandem
- Gartner predicts more than 65% of enterprises will adopt IoT products.
- IoT market to reach $267B by 2020 according to Boston Consulting Group
- World will have anywhere from 50 to 200 Billion connected devices
- IoT will have the most transformative effect on industries that aren’t technology-based today
- 50% of IoT spending will be driven by manufacturing, transportation, and logistics, and utilities
- IoT use cases will resolve daily chores in households to manufacturing space rockets
How IoT Works?
IoT device deployments generate masses of data that can be translated into insights and information which can be transformed into concrete actions further enabling streamlined workflows and automated processes.
Some of the IoT Applications …
Smart Homes & Offices
IoT @ Mutelcor
Mutelcor has the right expertise and technical know-how to deliver some of the best in class end to end IoT solutions. Read about …
To know how IoT applications can be applied in your industry specific business case, write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org